Thursday, June 18, 2020

reading works

I learned that in the Coral Sea in Australia, there is a reef. I learned that it covers over 2300 kilometers, reaching from shallow areas to deep ocean waters. It is so big that it can be seen from outer space! 
from Australia's Natural Wonder: The Great Barrier Reef
Submitted 10 Jun learned that every movie starts with an idea! Filmmakers and writers are inspired by their own lives and by the world around them. I learned that they pay attention to their experiences. These experiences make them think or feel a certain way. 
from Writing a Script
Submitted 15 Jun
I learned that many films have actors. Actors are the people who bring characters of a movie to life. I learned that their job is to be able to turn into someone they are not in real life. 
from Actors
Submitted 11 Jun
I learned that the cliffs of the Grand Canyon are made of brown, red, and yellow rocks and sand. I learned that for millions of years, scientists say, wind and water hit the canyon’s rocks and sand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment