Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Reading

WALT: Practice reading using key reading strategies

This week for reading I did roadworks. We had to put I learned that and I also learned that. It was challenging and also fun and this is what I did. 

 I learned that some places in nature hold so much water that the ground there is almost always wet. I also learned that The Everglades is an area of beautiful wetlands in southern Florida. 

I learned that a desert is a dry place. Very little rain falls in the desert. I also learned that deserts are dry, but plants and animals find ways to live there. Cactus plants grow in deserts 




1 comment:

  1. Hi Ryan I like your post about Readworks. Maybe next time you could add a picture. And also my favourite thing was how you explaned what you learnt. Keep up the good work Ryan. Maty Ahipara school.

    ReplyDelete